HOW TO: How I Do My Brows

riends, colleauges and even sometimes strangers compliment my brows. I guess that's what they first notice whenever they lay their eyes on my head. After all, it is what frames the face. I'm not so obsessive-compulsive with my brows. I don't groom them on a regular basis, but if I do, this is how I do them.








As shown in the picture above, I used tweezers, eyebrow razors, eye brow pecil with spoolie brush and brow powder with an angled brush.


STEP 1: I pluck around my eyebrows. (under the brow, unibrow and near the temples)


STEP 2: I shave the fine little hairs around the brow (side of the eyes and the top of the eyebrow.


STEP 3: I first brush the hairs in an upward motion then I fill in my brows with a brown brow pencil. Starting from the inner part to the outter tail with little strokes following the hairs' direction. I make sure to stay within my eyebrows and fill in gaps. I'm just using  an inexpensive brand. Use whatever you preffer.

STEP 4: I'm using IN2IT's brow powder. Using the darkets color (brownish black), I apply my brow powder, again, doing little strokes from the inner part to the outer tail  the hairs' direction.  

STEP 5: For a well defined arch, I apply either concealer or cream colored eyeshadow to the highiest point of the arch.

AND VIOLA!
BEFORE   -   AFTER

The face looks fresher. Though natural is always beautiful, that is why I followed the natural shape of the brows. This stays on all day for me even in the most humid summer days.